Why make plant covers? Because they provide benefits to the building on which it is located, its occupants and the environment where it is located.
- Reduced to 5 degrees indoor temperature of a building in summer and in winter the maintained, saving energy.
- Reduce runoff, trapping the rain.
- Improve the quality of rainwater.
- They are excellent noise attenuators (up to 50 db).
- Revaluation of the building, through an aesthetic improvement.
- Extend the life of the waterproofing.
- Save space. No need to find spaces for gardens, taking advantage of an existing space previously.
They can adapt to all types of roofs.
|Plant communities||Sedum, mosses, grasses and grass||Grass, forbs and shrubs||Lawn, perennials, shrubs and trees|
|Use||Ecological protection layer. Urban drainage element||Layer ecological protection, recreational use. Urban drainage element||Recreational use. landscape and urban drainage element.|